Cybersilliness

Christopher Susi chris at susi.net
Sun Oct 22 15:01:18 PDT 2000

I'm not even reading the rest of the post since I'm expecting similar high-school bantering. When you want to refrain from cheap (and come on, these arn't even worthy of a "yo mamma is so ugly..." come back) we can discuss further.

If you really must know though, I went through a very heart-wrenching breakup sometime ago and decided to get out of the "game" for a while while I finished school and now I'm working on a project/business idea that takes up most of my free time. Can I go out and get a date, yes. I just don't want to put in the effort/time a relationship requires at this point in my life. Not that the choices I make with my personal life are really any of your business to be dragged out as personal attack.

I see this is a really long post you made too...don't it just infuriate you that I aint gonna see any of it? :)