Pollin responds

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Oct 23 08:32:00 PDT 2000

My ire was not directed at Pollin. The quote from him is not subject to dispute. The context provided to it by LU made it sound inane. This made me wonder why LU's analysis didn't benefit from such insight as I would expect BP to provide, or worse, whether it did. Instead of finding out, I shot off my mouth. I'm having a bad Fall, in all kinds of ways. I'm ready to go live in TK's shack.

mbs

[Someone forwarded Max Sawicky's comments on Louis Uchitelle's NYT budget piece, which concluded with a swipe at Bob Pollin. Bob responds...]