Survivor!

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Oct 24 07:03:04 PDT 2000

> But if someone's coming in talking about
>"liberals", "spending more tax dollars on foreign
>aid", "allow people to burgle your home because they
>were brought up poor", then I don't think I'm a
>million miles off track in spotting the political
>equivalent of a Mormon missionary.

chris's last comment was dicky, true. however, it's also true that, of all the people who post at dc-stuff, i'd place him as one of the few who give people crap for their taken for granted assumption about the unerring rightness of the conservative/libertarian position. for instance, he was one of the only people to hound everyone about the ageism issue in the IT industry that we've been hearing abt lately. i pointed out that i sincerely believed that he was playing devil's advocate early on. he does it elsewhere.