Cybersilliness

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Oct 24 08:38:01 PDT 2000

>It scares me to think that people like Chris probably think that
>anybody to the left of Shrub is a "liberal".
>
>Miles

well, matt did acknowledge that he'd never heard of or didn't know particularly well how to conceive of the difference between lefties and liberals, let alone the difference between lefties and marxists (and all the distinctions within marxism). unfortunately miles, this failure to understand the difference, the assumption that calling people here liberals is some sort of flame is very much a part of cyberculture, as far as i can tell.

if this scares you, here's one for ya. NOW is a commie front. i wet myself when i read this. take care. this guy is a smart guy. pursued grad work in anthro, physics, chemistry. retired air force. very learned. had some sort of speciality in the former SU, hence intense interest in things russian.