Fwd: Latest Presidential Election Numbers from www.gallup.com

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Oct 24 11:30:27 PDT 2000

LeoCasey at aol.com wrote:

>What I find interesting is the almost complete collapse of the Buchanan vote.

This is truly wonderful news. I think it's partly the result of relatively good economic times, but I also think it shows that liberal anxieties about the American masses being a baying horde of bigoted yahoos were way overdone.

Speaking of which, Ken Silverstein has a masterful dissection of that fraud Morris Dees in the current Harper's. Maybe I'll scan it later & send it along.

Doug