LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

Rob Schaap rws at comedu.canberra.edu.au
Wed Oct 25 01:46:18 PDT 2000

Daniel, to the extent you do emit the occasional flame, you do so with argument to back it up ('cept for that rugby thing, but I'm prepared to put that behind me ... eventually), and a little dry humour within which to pack it.

Going to Oxford I can forgive - ya gotta go where the life chances are best. Working in the finance industry - well, we all gotta give it up for The Man in some setting or other ...

But that was the most craven case of suck-up-to-a-list-master I've ever seen!

Is there no end to your shame?

Cheers, Rob