it's heating up

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:05:47 PDT 2000

Fair enough, but "some degree of cooperation" isn't the same as "bend over and spread your cheeks": I will work with Democrats on issues where there is enough overlap of shared interest to warrant it; I will support Democrats' on issues where i don't really care if they do likewise where I do care. I will even vote for _genuinely_ progressive Dems, typically at the local level. In my job I cannot campaign, but I would not denounce people who did campaign for Dems who are good guys--not not-really-lesser-evils. However, we have to get more out of it than, "We're really terrible and won't listen to you, but think of how much worse the other guy is." --jks