LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Fri Oct 27 09:22:15 PDT 2000

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> Peter writes:
>
> > To add insult to injury, the burglars shat in our garden.
>
> Didja get some DNA to nail the perps later?

That kind of technology is unknown in South African law enforcement.

Thank god.

Peter -- Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844