Guns yet again (was Re: LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 14:25:58 PDT 2000

>From: kelley <kwalker2 at gte.net>

>and further, you don't address the issue. do you really think it would be
>a good idea to yank the 2nd thereby eroding all the rest?

I don't care about Constitutionality. I care about mindset. *You* don't address the issue: Why the urgent need for guns? You want to hit a bull's-eye? Get a bow and arrow. You want to kill a deer? Get a bow and arrow. Easy access to guns means children dying from playing with firearms; it means minor domestic disputes escalating into homicides; it means trigger-happy homeowners blowing away family members mistaken as trespassers.

>some people just can't give up on the
>moronic thought processes ...
>
>kelley

You are on very thin ice there.