LBO = flame city? (was RE: Survivor!)

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Oct 27 22:49:54 PDT 2000

> Yes ma'am, and I think if I were a cop in Amurka I might
> be plagued with a similar suspicion, might be just as
> rattleable.

ayah. welp. i jiss hope ya gots da missij dat i be talkin 'bout da way da sizzlean be stairtypin' in ginrul. da way dey likes to have ways to assess ppl in ordah ta mayke quick judggments and mayke deir life simplah.

i likes ta make things hard for da sizzlean and i ain't talkin deir nether regions neither.

yellek

"As to my Boxers, keep off of them, they are great dogs and like a lot of Germans, they can smell beer from a long way off." --Anton Benjamin Skoumal