Leo vs. the 'Yellow Peril'

LeoCasey at aol.com LeoCasey at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 11:18:40 PDT 2000

Heartfield:

You have all the subtlety and sophistication of a professional wrestling script writer. Why in the world would I care what your latest insult is? The point of noting that you have hit the logical nadir of your argument with accusations of racism against those who disagree with you is that there is where such ideologically history inevitablt leads. Even the thinnest of skins would have some difficulty taking any insult from you very seriously.

These little games where you use the accusation of racism to cover your lack of a convincing argument, only to then say "WHO, me?", and then say "So what if I did?" illustrate why political debate with you has all the charm of eating cigarette butts.

<< Oh come on. First you want to bask in the reflected glory of Uncle Sam's

war against Tojo, and then, when pointed out to you the terms under

which that war was fought you cry 'foul!'

It seems to me that you are happy dishing out the insults, but have

remarkably thin skin yourself. >>