NYT on Bush judge appointments

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Mon Oct 30 16:19:17 PST 2000

Max Sawicky wrote:

> As for the Israel bit, this is idiotic on its face. The source
> for that is the Jewish Daily Forward in NYC. I'll
> leave Doug to explicate the morays (sp?) of the Forward.
>
> mbs

Them's eels. Not kosher. They are delicious. But fierce; there's a famous story (Dio Cassius 54,23 - also in Seneca and Pliny) that Vedius Pollio fed his morays with disobedient Palestinian rockthrowing pre-adolescents. He was an imperial agent in Asia. The Emperor Augustus was his friend, but the fish-pond scandal was too much for him. BoreGush are more loyal to their imperial agents in Asia.

john mage