Bush's abortion

Christine Petersen ottilie at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 18:22:39 PST 2000

(What's with Todd Gitlin) Have any of you heard the story that Bush had an abortion with his girlfriend in pre roe vs. wade texas?

Two friends of my housemate who sometimes visit over here, practicing country guitar, are being paid by Larry Flynt to dig up dirt on Bush. It has been difficult for them of course because most of his old acquaintances would never say anything. So they have all sorts of bits of stories about what you'd expect, carousing, lots of cocaine and hanging out with strippers in cancun mexico, something about an anal fetish. But most significant are their list of quite a number of people who vouch that Bush's girlfriend had an abortion. They have the doctor who did it, and all sorts of old friends and acquaintances who used to live in the same building or be involved in the same Bush campaign. It's just that the woman herself will not come out. Larry Flynt would clearly face slander charges if he didn't have some certain level of journalistic integrity, and he has been totally accurate with his previous cases of republican sexual morality hypocrisy. I believe it. I tend to believe some of the other things these two have found too. Flynt got on Crossfire on CNN, but within a few hours, all traces of the transcript had been wiped off of their web page. There was an opinion by a pro nader person that got into the SF Examiner today, and here is a thing by talk radio host Bernie ward about it (an interview): http://www.kgoam810.com/\goout.asp?u=http://www.kgoam810.com/viewentry.asp?ID=73474&PT=programsummaries

The timing of this isn't working at all because it seems like a contrived October surprise thing that Flynt was saving. In a way I would like to see this come out if Bush wins, in the month after his election, just to jolt the minds of the people into the picture of bush with his thumbs (http://www.bushthumbs.com) or his stupid W gang sign, and his statement about bringing integrity to the office. My intuition is still that Gore will win by a little bit for the same reason I would have guessed 6 months ago - Bush's stupid social security plan and how that will scare a few people at the last minute. It would be a big crack in one of the last big popular new deal programs. _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.