my last word on guns in Amerika

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:14:39 PST 2000

At 03:01 PM 10/31/00 -0500, you wrote:
>> > Same for rail stations. The splendor of Grand Central is unmatched.
>> > Airports do not come even close.
>> > wojtek
>>**********
>>Airports are just crappy shopping malls with planes delivering the customers
>>rather than cars.
>>Ian
>
>Come to think of it, planes are also aesthetically unpleasing &
>ergonomically incorrect. Besides, flying makes my ears ache.

Not to mention that planes may have an attitude problem - see the excerpt from the site http://airsafe.com/events/models/boeing.htm#747

4.1 January 1978; Air India 747-200; Bombay, India: The plane crashed in the

sea shortly after takeoff, killing all 190 passengers and 23 crew. Flight

International magazine states that this accident was due to a failure of an

attitude detector.

wojtek