R.I.P.: Adbusters

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Oct 31 22:56:16 PST 2000

>Yes, you CAN. You can do whatever you want until THEY notice. Mall
>security is not some kind of omniscent panopticon that watches your
>every move.

i know you *can* but i think you have to be *very* good not to get busted. difficult to escape. do you really want to spray paint the dollar store by the exit or Izod's and Border's? You know how fast those doors will be electronically locked? (I'm guessing...)

>I'm talking of spray-painting IN THE MALL, not back by the elevators.

freight elevators = mall high club=mile high club (was a flirt / inside joke :)