Nader & Gays

Michael Ferro mferro at seanet.com
Wed Sep 6 12:47:02 PDT 2000

Regarding the Thomas Edwards, nutcase, whose letters regularly appear in the San Francisco Chronicle:

I met this Thomas Edwards about 40 years ago in San Francisco. He was the older half-brother of a acquaintance of mine in my teenage years. Edwards was so peculiar that he scared the hell out of me--one moment he would be very pleasant and the next screaming like a maniac.

His letter have been appearing regularly in the Chron since the '70s. Maybe this says something about the Chron.

M. Ferro