"seminal" texts in feminist economics

Forstater, Mathew ForstaterM at umkc.edu
Wed Sep 6 13:33:23 PDT 2000

ALSO Heidi Hartmann, "Capitalism, Patriarchy, and Job Segregation by Sex"

-----Original Message----- From: Forstater, Mathew [mailto:ForstaterM at umkc.edu] Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 2:12 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: RE: "seminal" texts in feminist economics

oops. that's "The Unhappy Marriage of Marxism and Feminism" by Hartmann.

>>> ForstaterM at umkc.edu 09/06/00 01:48PM >>>

..."The Unhappy Marriage of Marxism and Sexism" by Heidi Hartmann.

-----Original Message----- From: Doug Henwood [mailto:dhenwood at panix.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 11:44 AM To: lbo-talk Subject: "seminal" texts in feminist economics

I forwarded the query about "seminal" texts in feminist economics to Heather Boushey, who listed:

>rational economic man, by nelson and ferber.
>economics and feminism, by randy albelda

Doug