FBI on Einstein

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Wed Sep 6 15:28:43 PDT 2000

Carl---In the Rattelsnakian world view, Einstein had a good public relations man.

Two of my favorite coaches down there at Rattlesnake had had spent the big war plying their trade as physicists working on the Manhattan project. One was a small college All American football player and the other was a gentleman of old Virginia who I always suspected of thinking the atom bomb had been invented a century too late for the lost cause.:o)

Tom