Al Gore: A User's Guide

John Halle john.halle at yale.edu
Wed Sep 6 18:19:20 PDT 2000

It is with a mixture of sadness and annoyance that I must report that Cockburn and St. Clair's new effort is really extraordinarily good- muckraking on a level of virtuousity which has rarely, if ever been attained.

I suppose the task is made somewhat easier by Gore's being a thoroughly loathsome human being in every respect, seemingly.

Still, a pretty impressive achievement from the pair.

John

P.S. It pretty much demolishes any remnant of the lesser evil argument against Nader, btw.