FBI on Einstein

Matt Cramer cramer at unix01.voicenet.com
Fri Sep 8 07:01:49 PDT 2000

On Thu, 7 Sep 2000, kelley wrote:

> >BTW, most physical scientists ARE idealists. They hold the ideal that at
> >some level, the universe is explainable.
>
> well, you know the philosophical uses of the term idealist

Don't get your panties in a knot. True, I used the term in a different context, but that was because I was replying to a reply (the original didn't come until many hours later in my mailbox - silly major), not because I am ingorant of the term's uses.

> about as well as
> you know what a solipsist is.

Ha. Thought that one was dead and buried. Yer a sneaky one, snit, backing out of debates on one list and then trying to start them up elsewhere. I'm sure Reese has the whole thread archived, maybe he'll spam this list with it so we can bring everyone up to speed. :-/

Matt

-- Matt Cramer <cramer at voicenet.com> http://www.voicenet.com/~cramer/ "Hold your fire" - that's what I told the FBI.

-Kool Keith