Interesting bioinformatics/mol biology news site

Peter van Heusden pvh at egenetics.com
Fri Sep 8 08:05:04 PDT 2000

A site has been set up by some self-styled 'biogeeks' in Australia, called NodalPoint, which aims to do for bioinformatics what Slashdot.org does for computer geeks - in other words, 'soft news' about goings on in the field (broadly defined). Worth keeping tabs on for anyone who is interested in this field...

http://www.nodalpoint.org/

Peter -- Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> NOTE: I do not speak for my employer, Electric Genetics "Criticism has torn up the imaginary flowers from the chain not so that man shall wear the unadorned, bleak chain but so that he will shake off the chain and pluck the living flower." - Karl Marx, 1844