national journal Professor Finkelstein,please explain to us how the Holocaust /Chomsky, Shahak

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Mon Sep 11 23:43:21 PDT 2000

disingenuous is too kind a word for the way in which those quotations are manipulated. but hey, why don't you look at the book?

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Michael Pugliese Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 12:36 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: national journal Professor Finkelstein,please explain to us how the Holocaust /Chomsky, Shahak

Are these unrepresentative quotes from Finkelstein's book?

From a neo-nazi website. Found from a link from the subsequent forward. Thread on upcoming demo on right of return for Palestinians. http://al-awda.org/

Michael Pugliese

http://www.nationaljournal.org/e2000/judaism/questions.htm

The author of this message is Itzhak Epstein <Itzhak.Epstein at worldnet.att.net>

Did anybody say Chomsky?

Most of you may have missed my previous dsanet contribution about Noam Chomsky. So I edited and recycled my last message. In this case special attention should be accorded to his collaboration with a certain Israel Shahak.

What follows is somewhat selective but not too slanted. Please click on the urls and reach your own conclusions. I urge others to conduct similar web searches and to see what they get.

1. http://www.noontidepress.com/catalog/zionism.html Search for "shahak" and then see what else they peddle by browsing through the rest of their catalog. http://www.noontidepress.com/catalog/ 2. <http://www.nationaljournal.org/shahakidx.htm> To see the context go to the home-page: <http://www.nationaljournal.org/engl.htm> 3. <http://www.hoffman-info.com/essay8.html> To see the context go to the home-page: http://www.hoffman-info.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi 4. <http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-genocide-gentilehate.html> click on the homepage link at the bottom of this one.