national journal Professor Finkelstein, please explain to us how the Holocaust /Chomsky, Shahak

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 03:39:29 PDT 2000

In message <p04330110b5e4016428a0@[216.254.77.128]>, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> writes

Extracts from Norman Finkelstein's book were serialised in the Guardian newspaper, so may well be on their website at www.newsunlimited.co.uk

>From what I read its pretty good, polemical stuff. As good as his attack
on Goldhagen in NLR. I am guessing that his politics are close to those of the Ernest Mandel Fourth International. -- James Heartfield

Great Expectations: the creative industries in the New Economy is available from Design Agenda, 4.27 The Beaux Arts Building, 10-18 Manor Gardens, London, N7 6JT Price 7.50 GBP + 1GBP p&p