What's Florida like?

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 13 06:18:25 PDT 2000

Do to my probable pending unemployment (JPM employs 9 banks analysts, only two of whom I might be able to knock out; and that's if they're in a mood to consider things objectively), I am scanning alternative employment. Current prospects include one in the Fort Lauderdale area.

What's the s.p.? My prejudice is that the place is full of rabid right-wingers, Cuban redbaiters and lobster-impersonating British tourists; ie not the sort of place where a chap like myself can confidently expect not to be shot. Is it as bad as all that?

dd