Query on Word History, was Re: The Moral Life of Geeks

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Wed Sep 13 10:04:01 PDT 2000

omigod! you're on a roll today. keep 'em coming. i'm sending this on to my boss. he'll love it. maybe i'll use it in security newsletters next month! heh. i write one for an information tech department, but gotta fly it past lawyers first. hmmmmmm

man.

a good laugh.

kelley, good thing i refreshed my supply of depends john!