Finkelstein, Shahak

Forstater, Mathew ForstaterM at umkc.edu
Wed Sep 13 10:11:41 PDT 2000

Finkelstein's chapter in BLAMING THE VICTIM is worth checking out. As is the entire collection, for that matter. Also from Verso, edited by Said and Hitchens. Bowersock's chapter on the politics of archaeology in occupied Palestine is in that one I think, and is very good. The book mostly focuses on spurious scholarship on Israel/Palestine issues, especially Joan Peter's FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL. I have found Shahak's stuff, mentioned earlier I believe, useful as well. Mat