W's speech

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Wed Sep 13 19:38:01 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/13/00 10:01:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ForstaterM at umkc.edu writes:

<< Quayle holds the heavyweight belt for total blunders. >>

About a year and a half ago, when I was clerking on the appeals court, I sent my current judge (a district or trial court judge) an e-mail list of Quaylisms. She e-mailed me back later that she had to stop reading it because she was cracking up while on the bench--an expert witness was testifying as to what an actuary did while she was giggling over Quayle saying he wasn't born in this century. --jks