abortion

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Sep 15 11:02:49 PDT 2000

At 01:02 PM 9/15/00 -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:
>kelley wrote:
>
>>while it's certainly an issue, i think it's a little loopy to suggest
>>that it's all clinton's fault.
>
>kelley also wrote:
>
>>i have no shame and happily say something extreme to get a rise out of
>>people.
>
>Evidently.

how do you know i didn't say that just to get a rise, eh? :)

>Who ever said "it's all Clinton's fault." I said that he's not the friend
>of abortion access that Patricia Ireland would have us believe, nor are
>the Republicans quite the obstacle. I'm open to arguments to the contrary,
>but I haven't heard any good ones yet.
>
>Doug

oh, sorry, i'm not talking abt you. you made it quite clear where you stood. wasn't attacking you but the folks who think they can make something of this. i get just as sick of the ridiculous attempts to cut it all along party lines as if we're still talking dramatic diffs b/t dem and reps. (as if they ever really were to begin with)

kelley