geek

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Sep 16 12:02:13 PDT 2000

ac, love, you need to read on, esp my last post to matt. bur more imporantly read what kendall said and ask yourself if he wasn't portraying geeks as pretty durn special. we have since discussed a bit why that's the case: what erik olin wright calls the contradictory class location of certain occupations, such as geeks, is i think largely responsible for the desire to be recognized. but anyway, you've read me all wrong and out of context and, of course, failed to remember who and what "snit" is. :)