Daily Mail&Guardian Govt Aids nut linked to Ku Klux Klan.

Gordon Fitch gcf at panix.com
Sun Sep 17 10:08:47 PDT 2000

Michael Pugliese:
> PAUL KIRK reports.
> Cooper is also the inventor of the "unified conspiracy theory" - a bizarre
> concept that explains everything from John F Kennedy's assassination to Aids
> as a conspiracy between the CIA, the Jews, the Freemasons, aliens and secret
> societies operating since the Middle Ages. ...

Hardly. The Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory occurs before long to any conspiracy buff, and I heard Robert Anton Wilson cover it in a radio address long, long ago.

It's very simple. If there are conspiracies out there trying to get control of the world, then they are also trying to get control of one another. Obviously they will have differing degrees of effectiveness. The more effective conspiracies will infiltrate and get control of the less effective, and the most effective will get control of them all, thus unifying all the conspiracies into a single entity. The only remaining questions are when this happened and the identity of the supreme conspiratorial body. Wilson, on the radio, was holding out for the Knights Templar, I believe.