Overtime Rises, Making Fatigue a Labor Issue

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sun Sep 17 19:30:34 PDT 2000

Yoshie---The scary thing about this is that there is political horse trading going on over this issue of coupling the $1 dollar minimum wage increase to a decrease in the overtime penalty and the weakening of FLSA protections as

little as they maybe. I'm sure Congressman Gephardt would oppose this move--but--he opposed NAFTA, China PNTR, WTO too!

Tom Lehman