Law & Medicine & Intellectuals (was Re: geels)

Charles Brown CharlesB at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Sep 18 14:26:12 PDT 2000

>>> JKSCHW at aol.com 09/17/00 12:05AM >>>

I recall discuss this with one of my phil science teachers, Larry Sklar at Michigan, a very hard headed philosopher of physics who was also being treated by a psychoanalyst. He said that he avoided reading about that sort of thing because he thought it might have a bad effect on his own analysis. --jks

CB: When I had an intro philo class with Sklar , Stan Schienbaum and I used to call him Ravi Sklar after Ravi Shankar.