Exorcist

Chris Chris at susi.net
Tue Sep 19 08:07:45 PDT 2000

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: JKSCHW at aol.com Reply-To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:43:35 EDT

>How would you tell if it failed? The victim would remained possessed by demons? --jks

What if the demon was Jewish? Would it respond to a catholic pope?

I mean, you have to figure if there is so much splintering of religions in the physical world - why can't it be just as bad in the ethereal plane? Maybe that would explain why you never hear of possessions by some Demons - they are kind of like the switzerland of religions - refusing to get involved.