qualifications

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Sep 20 12:18:32 PDT 2000

[non-sub'd address]

From: Kendall Clark <kendall at monkeyfist.com> Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:27:04 -0500 (CDT)

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter van Heusden <pvh at egenetics.com> writes:

Peter> And then, of course, you have the little groups of lefties,

Peter> like the IWW section for IT and telecoms workers, and sites

Peter> like Monkeyfist.com - but their 'lack of professionalism'

Peter> probably will be an employment barrier to them in the

Peter> future (as it might well be for me - we'll see).

Why wait for the future for our lack of professionalism to be an employment barrier? I recently lost my biggest corporate client because their CTO read a piece on Monkeyfist.com and didn't like it.

Best, Kendall Clark