geeks

Chuck0 chuck at tao.ca
Wed Sep 20 08:16:21 PDT 2000

Christopher Susi wrote:

> Wouldn't anarchist be an extreme form of libertarian (of which I'm sure some
> geeks are)?

Anarchists are libertarians, at least in the traditional sense. Most anarchist libertarians now call themselves "left libertarians," to distinguish themselves from the American dingbats whom have perverted the meaning of the word.

I'm still waiting for these mental midgets, the American libertarians and "anarcho-capitalists," to explain to me how their "free market economies" will work without government existing.

I wonder if James Randi wants to broaden his psychic challenge?

Chuck0