geeks

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 19:06:47 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/20/00 8:30:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, chuck at tao.ca writes:

<< I'm still waiting for these mental midgets, the American libertarians

and "anarcho-capitalists," to explain to me how their "free market

economies" will work without government existing. >>

Yeah, who needs contract and property law? Or public goods like roads? For a sketch of the Chiacho gangland world this might involve, see the "historical" sketch ion Nozick's Anarchy State & Utopia, a world of "protective associations" making you offers you can't refuse. --jks