Exorcist

Lisa & Ian Murray seamus at accessone.com
Wed Sep 20 20:37:55 PDT 2000

With the help of my ancient en face missal, yes.

Is this any more unbelievable than the idea that devils sometimes

take up residence in human bodies and can be exorcised by priests who

incant the proper formulas? Or is the Jesus story true and the

possession/exorcism story superstition? I ask this as someone who is

not immune to the beauties of Catholic ritual and icongraphy.

Doug ======= Themselves a not totally insincere attempt to understand the tragic beauties of our species and our world. I wonder if there will be rituals of hope tucked inside the protests in Prague the way there were some very powerful rituals of hope and joy on display on N30.

Fedswarm is building,

Ian