retheorizing the toilet

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 21 09:55:31 PDT 2000

I trust this is a joke? The sad part is, it's so hard to tell these days... CK

----- Original Message ----- From: Lisa & Ian Murray <seamus at accessone.com> To: Lbo-Talk at Lists. Panix. Com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 10:21 AM Subject: retheorizing the toilet

majordomo at lists.village.virginia.edu]