Nader draws 12,000 in Minneapolis

Tom Lehman TLehman at lor.net
Sat Sep 23 10:24:27 PDT 2000

Andy---Bush is such a dim-bulb that even the radical Republicans are having a hard time getting pumped up about the guy. Bush comes off as dumb not corny here in Ohio. It looks to me that a lot of the "republican/independent/I vote for the man not the party types" are at a loss over Bush. I look for Nader to pick up some of these votes from the genuine independents, who might otherwise vote for duh Bush.

The best and most factual attack on Bush's record in Texas comes coutesy of Ralph Nader. Nader's critique of Bush is better and stronger than anything else that I've seen from any source including the AFL-CIO. It runs 7 hard hitting pages!

Gore's got his problems and they are of his own creation. The toxic waste incinerator in East Liverpool, Ohio is a classic. Back in '92 Gore promised to stop the construction of this incinerator if elected. It was being built about a football field away from a grade school. Well it turns out that one of Gore's financial backers was a financial backer of the incinerator and the incinerator got built. So, brother Gore does have a few people he has seiously pissed off in this manner. And Nader will be the protest vote rather than duh Bush.

Tom