geeks

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Sat Sep 23 23:39:46 PDT 2000

>Hackerdom is still basically an underground culture. A lot of us (but not
>all) have shed the pseudonyms and have no problem with using our birth
>names in public, but don't mistake that for totally going public and
>mainstream. Even though we build firewalls by day at night we are
>haunting those rogue servers and breakthrough new technology networks and
>the latter is the more important part. Entering the first world might
>take a cert or a guild but the second world, the hacker's world, is open
>to anyone who can find it.

WOW. right off the Snit Dick Sling-o-Meter!!!!

LOL

woooohooooo! if'n ya stick around and come to the LBO conference, we'll put you through the Spank-A-Libertarian Machine too!

serious reply later, i've not gotten through the mail!

kelley

oh and pssst...matt, the thread is labeled "geeks" not hackers. rotf!