(suits on) geeks

Daniel Davies d_squared_2002 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 23:45:05 PDT 2000

I am utterly amazed that I appear to be the only member of the worldwide suit-labouring class to have realised that the *main* purpose of the dress-down cult is to make it more difficult to schedule interviews for other jobs during the working day.

Oh yeh, and the only people I know for whom "business casual" clothes are the same sort of thing they wear at home are McKindroids.

dd

--- Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote: >
>Take something simple like dress code. I work for
> an ancient
> >manufacturing company. Very "old school", powerful
> old men in expensive
> >dark suits running things, etc. Two years ago they
> instituted a new dress
> >code, business casual all year. Do you think this

[....]