New Economy rant

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Sep 26 10:56:32 PDT 2000

>I don't know if this is going on in the urbane and sophisticated
>Northeast, but around here I've been seeing these 2 feet tall /
>3 feet long Swoosh(tm)'s on people's car rear windows. I assume
>that people actually have to buy these things in order to deface
>their cars/trucks with them.
>
>That's pretty damned impressive, if revolting.

face it joe. you live in Fukklechuck USofA. even if ppl in the NE are buying the big swoosh in order to deface their cars and trucks, you can bet that they are doing is in a sophisticated way. in Fukklechuck, USofA, they slap that nike logo on their vehickle along with a What Would Jesus Do bumper sticker and one them dang Fish symbols.