Prague

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Sep 26 13:21:45 PDT 2000

<http://prague.indymedia.org/>

UPDATE 22:14 Reports of more than 500 arrested in the last hour. UPDATE 21:35 At least four metro stops are now closed in Praha: Staromestska, Mustek, Muzeum, Namesti Miru. I.P. Pavlova and Vysehrad may also be closed. UPDATE 21:15 After dispersing massive amounts of tear gas in the Muzeum metro area more than 1000 police are moving in. Three arrests have been reported. UPDATE 20:55 Appeal for gathering at Soukalova Police station to document people arrested today. We have unconfirmed reports of arresties with broken limbs. UPDATE 20:55 Police are using tear gas on aproximately 300 demonstrators in the Muzeum metro stop. UPDATE 20:07 The Mc Donalds at the Muzeum metro station has apparently had its windows destroyed. Police are moving in.