Pollitt on Nader

Jim heartfield jim at heartfield.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 10:06:32 PDT 2000

In message <014b01c0289c$039cf0c0$0edcfea9 at 7zig1>, Nathan Newman <nathan at newman.org> writes quoting

>From: "John Halle" <john.halle at yale.edu>
>To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com>

>> Your decision not to vote for Nader, even in a state where it
>>doesn't matter, is therefore a deliberate sabotaging of these
>>non-electoral efforts.

Which seems a bit intolerant to me. Is the case for Nada so overwhelming that not voting for him is a 'deliberate sabotage'? I don't see it myself, but being exempted from the vote, I hope I am not guilty of actual sabotage, only moral sabotage.

-- James Heartfield

Great Expectations: the creative industries in the New Economy is available from Design Agenda, 4.27 The Beaux Arts Building, 10-18 Manor Gardens, London, N7 6JT Price 7.50 GBP + 1GBP p&p