Spreading rumors

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Thu Sep 28 12:12:46 PDT 2000

amen to that. there's more substance in the filler quotations bruce uses to fill out columns of type than in the whole of most newspapers.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Chris Kromm Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:10 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Spreading rumors

Sounds like the Anderson Valley Advertiser -- best newspaper in the county. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 1:10 PM Subject: RE: Spreading rumors