small not beautiful

Steve Perry sperry at usinternet.com
Thu Sep 28 13:22:35 PDT 2000

i can't speak for their self-esteem issues, but pigs are actually very smart. at least as clever as hounds.

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:32 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: small not beautiful

Michael Yates wrote:

>Well, Doug, I wouldn't waste my time casting pearls before swine.

Pigs can be cute, taste good when cooked, and, as far as I know, don't imagine themselves to be clever.

Doug