Fw: (en) Irish eyewitness report on S26 demonstration in Prague (part 1)

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Thu Sep 28 13:47:28 PDT 2000

Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org

"I have never read Marx. Well, I read a few pages then decided he was a bore. Karl didn't invent the class struggle, he merely wrote about it in a way that impressed some people, using lots of big words. While it can certainly be useful to know about the history of the working class, you don't need to have studied Marxist theory to know that being bossed around is degrading" - Dave Coull ----- Original Message ----- From: "Revolt News" <Revolt.News at pmail.net> To: <a-infos-en at tao.ca> Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 10:46 AM Subject: (en) Irish eyewitness report on S26 demonstration in Prague (part 1)