Prague

Joanna Sheldon cjs10 at cornell.edu
Thu Sep 28 17:53:27 PDT 2000

Thanks to all you who responded to this message of mine. The day after they used the "anti-capitalist" epithet ABC (Australian BC), both radio and television, began using "anti-globalisation" once again. I wonder how many hours of besuited meetings have been devoted around the world to the question of what to call the uncivilised masses who dare to call the current system into question.

cheers, Jo