Fw: (en) Prague protest letter/email - please send it

Joe R. Golowka joeG at ieee.org
Fri Sep 29 16:57:24 PDT 2000

Joe R. Golowka JoeG at ieee.org Anarchist FAQ - http://www.infoshop.org/faq

"I have never read Marx. Well, I read a few pages then decided he was a bore. Karl didn't invent the class struggle, he merely wrote about it in a way that impressed some people, using lots of big words. While it can certainly be useful to know about the history of the working class, you don't need to have studied Marxist theory to know that being bossed around is degrading" - Dave Coull ----- Original Message ----- From: "Revolt News" <Revolt.News at pmail.net> To: <a-infos-en at tao.ca> Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 9:49 AM Subject: (en) Prague protest letter/email - please send it