McReynolds/Hollis lead Gore, Bush, Nader in non-partisan poll

Gar Lipow lipowg at sprintmail.com
Sat Sep 30 07:53:52 PDT 2000

Folks -- since this is a list with a high degree of statistical literacy, I'm sure everyone has noticed that this poll is a self selected sample. There is no reason to believe it is particularly representative of anything.

And it gets linked to all over the place. (Salon for example has a major link to it, from which you may never notice that you are visiting a Time site.)

When I took the quiz it told me two things: 1) My candidate is David M. 2) I'm a moderate liberal.

Uh yeah, right.